- 2-3 tablespoons of miso
- 3 cups of Dashi (soup stock)
- 120g soft tofu
- drained and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon dried Wakame (seaweed)
- 40g sliced Negi (spring onions)
- Warm 3 cups of Dashi stock with tofu and Wakame (seaweed) in a pot and bring to a simmer for about 1 minute.
- Add Negi (spring onion) and simmer for another 30 seconds.
- Lower the heat and add miso using a slotted ladle while stirring with a spoon to dissolve it.
- Pour into a serving bowl and serve warm.
For further recipe videos, please visit the link below:
KANENA MISO & SOY SAUCE BREWERY RECIPE VIDEOS