Through these simple recipes below you will be able to make delicious Japanese dishes those are so authentic and rich in flavor. People will believe they are direct from Japan.
- Traditional Tofu and Wakame Miso Soup
- MISO Marinade / TERIYAKI Marinade / Pork Ginger
- Noodle Sauce (Soba / Udon)
- Oyako-don (Chicken and Egg Bowl)
A seasoned vinegar, which is sweeter, milder, and less acidic than western vinegar. It is an essential ingredient in Sushi rice and Sunomono salad.
Also, often used in Japanese dishes that include raw fish, seafood and meat. It is quite convenient condiment to have in your refrigerator at home.
- 360 g short grain rice (720g of cooked rice)
- 60 ml Kanena Sweet Vinegar
Cook rice with a little less water to make it on the firm side, place konbu on top will give nice aroma.
When cooked, spread out to a large bowl, pour the vinegar over and slice them with a paddle to cool down.
Sweet Vinegar Stir-Fry with Chicken
Sweet Vinegar Miso Dressing
For further recipe videos, please visit the link below:
KANENA MISO & SOY SAUCE BREWERY RECIPE VIDEOS